06012/2 Kailani Bolero Grishko
GRISHKO®️ knitwear collection is made with the highest quality merino wool. The wool is sourced from the best knitting producers in the world, and our designs are carefully cut for dancers’ bodies. Quality and design is unsurpassed.
- High-technology production processing makes the ready garment soft and not itchy.
- Color stays bright after dozens of washing cycles.
- Super comfort is achieved by purl-knitting technique that allows the garment to follow body curvature perfectly.
- ECO. The yarn is made by a sustainable factory, which uses innovative dyeing on cones that can achieve 50 % of water saving compared to conventional dyeing. Also the large part of the energy supplied by the photovoltaic system installed on the roof of the plant.
- Material: 50% merino wool, 50% acryl.