AG Hands Free Clean Hand Sanitizing Gel
Designer: AG Hand and Body
Keep your “Hands Free” of germs and bacteria. This clean hand
sanitizing gel is formulated with 73% v/v ethyl alcohol for maximum
germ-killing ability (exceeding both CDC and WHO sanitizer guidelines)
yet leaves hands feeling moisturized and protected. Rich in vitamin E,
glycerine and aloe vera, Hands Free is both soothing and highly effective.
12 oz bottle with convenient pump
2 oz tube with flip cap
Directions: Use when soap and water are not immediately available and
after coming into contact with any potential germ source.
Use: Distribute thoroughly over front and back of entire hands including
between fi ngers and thumbs. Rub together and air dry. Reapply as
WHAT’S IN IT
• Ethyl alcohol - a highly effective, hospital grade, sanitizing agent that
kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. (USP)
• Aloe vera – natural gel which moisturizes and calms the skin.
• Glycerin – humectant that helps restore moisture to skin.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
• Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a
concern to human health.
• Gluten – all AG products are 100% gluten-free.
Also available in a spray formula!