The Amp No Show Socks Apolla
**** SELLING FAST! Due to the high demand, some products are now out of stock. If they show in stock, we have them on hand and will ship them out right away. Restock will be arriving over the next weeks. Call or email to reserve your pair now!**
Beyond a no-show sock, the AMP gives you arch support like nothing you have tried before. The low profile and traction on the ball of the foot AND heel allows it to replace a jazz shoe. or your barre socks while providing unparalleled support and protection. It is ALSO awesome in NON-traction for everyday wear, in tap shoes, or cross-training.
The AMP provides flexible arch support, ankle stability, and energy absorption. However, here are some other unique fit features of the AMP:
Low profile seamless design
- Replaces clunky jazz shoes but provides support no other dance show can and shows off the feet better
- The AMP has traction on the ball AND heel of the foot to mimic that of a jazz shoe
- Great for dancers that may still rock back into their heels and don’t quite have the weight over the balls of their feet
- Knit-in energy absorption pads in the ball of the foot AND the heel
- No compression in the toes but slim cut to show off the feet
- Hits just below the ankle bone to provide ankle stability where the ligaments insert that are most vulnerable to rolls and sprains
- Shows off and accentuates the feet while creating long clean lines
- No more sloppy and floppy toes from an ill-fitting dance shoe
- They won't slip down and disappear into your shoes
The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance (along with ALL Apolla Shock styles). Meaning the APMA says they are good for your feet!
- A massage for your feet, you won't believe the difference they make on your whole body!
- To keep strong arches, it is good to help lift them and give them support in class, and during recovery
Premium and Durable Footwear
- Patented highly-engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other dance shoe several times over
- We recommend you replace a pair once a year, but you may want more colors, styles, or a pair for performance and class...but you won't need to replace them through the year due to them not lasting.
Knit-in Energy Absorption
- A 2019 independent study at Ohio University showed Apolla socks reduced force.
- The padding on the ball of the foot AND the heel provides comfort for your metatarsals but is not too thick in shoes.
- Anti-microbial (they don't stink)
- Moisture-wicking (keep your feet dry)
- They are washable
- Apolla socks are anatomically correct, the is an L & R knit into the inside cuff that tells you if it is "Left" or "Right".
You don't have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you CAN wash them!
Wash with warm water in gentle cycle
- Low tumble dry
- Do NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- You will get the best results if you wash and dry your socks in a mesh bag. This will also prevent piling.
I am a care aide and am on my feet all day. The last few years my feet and ankles have been swelled at the end of every shift. I was advised to wear compression stockings but could not stand the knee length stockings that were available on the market.
I have been wearing these no show Apollo socks for almost two weeks and have not had any swelling at all. It has been amazing and I am feeling much better and more energetic. I can hardly wait for them to become available again. Thank you!!!
worn the sock first time yesterday as soon as I put them on I had the "ahh" thought these feel nice
after wearing for up to 8 hours of a 12 hour shift toes felt cramped
I took socks off and noticed the "L and R" of heal
next day today I still felt the "ahh" feel but no cramping as I put the "L" on left and the "R" on right on my end of 8 hours