APPOINTMENTS NOT REQUIRED, RECOMMENDED FOR POINTE SHOE FITTINGS
As we are past our busiest months and no longer seeing long lineups, walk-ins are unlikely to have to wait more than a few minutes now. With current physical distancing requirements, we are still limiting store capacity and as many people enjoyed being able to schedule their time, we are still offering appoints to book a shopping window. We also offer appointments before the store opens for those that can't make it in during the regular hours - note this is by appointment only.
POINTE SHOE FITTINGS: we do recommend an appointment for pointe shoe fittings as it is a speciality service that can require additional time and attention.
Commitment issues? No problem, we are still accepting walk in for pointe. However, occupancy limits mean you may need to wait if the store is full and other dancers are being served.
Please use the following service guide to select your booking.
- In and Out: a 15 minute booking window for when you know what you need and can be in and out quickly, can also be used for curbside pickup
- Shop till you drop: 30 minutes for when you want to browse and try multiple things on and need a little more time to complete your shopping
- En Pointe: 30 minutes for dancers needing to be fit for pointe shoes.
**Please call for group fittings**
Click here to book your shopping window:
- Select your booking service
- Choose an available time slot
- Proceed to provide your details and confirm
- You will receive a text and email confirmation. You will not be charged for the booking.
If you don't find a time slot that works for you or your group, please call or email and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We have implemented new protocols to keep dancers safe and accommodate the physical distancing required to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please contact us for more information on our protocol.
Still have questions? Click here for our FAQs or give us a call if your question isn't covered.