AVOID THE LINE, BOOK IN ADVANCE (JUMP TO FAQs)
As we approach our busiest time of year with the addition of physical distancing requirements, we are asking dancers to book a shopping window so we can better manage your in-store experience and keep everyone safe.
Commitment issues? No problem, we are still accepting walk in shoppers. However, occupancy limits mean you may need to wait if the store is full and other dancers have booked shopping times. Booking in advance helps us better manage the dancers in the store and means you won't have to wait as long (note you may be required to wait for other guests in line to complete shopping).
Please note a scheduled booking does not guarantee entry to the store at that time, but rather puts you next in line if the store is full. We are doing our best to accommodate everyone with the current restrictions and appreciate your patience!
Please use the following service guide to select your booking.
- In and Out: a 15 minute booking window for when you know what you need and can be in and out quickly, can also be used for curbside pickup
- Shop till you drop: 30 minutes for when you want to browse and try multiple things on and need a little more time to complete your shopping
- En Pointe: 30 minutes for dancers needing to be fit for pointe shoes
- Private One-On-One: reduced capacity hours for dancers (and their shopping party) needing a little more space in the store.
**Please call for group fittings**
Click here to book your shopping window:
- Select your booking service
- Choose an available time slot
- Proceed to provide your details and confirm
- You will receive a text and email confirmation. You will not be charged for the booking.
If you don't find a time slot that works for you or your group, please call or email and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please be on time and use the confirmation link to reschedule if you can't make it.
We have implemented new protocols to keep dancers safe and accommodate the physical distancing required to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please contact us for more information on our protocol.
Still have questions? Click here for our FAQs or give us a call if your question isn't covered.