The Performance Crew Socks Apolla
**** SELLING FAST! Due to the high demand, some products are now out of stock. Restock will be arriving over the next weeks. Place your online order now to reserve yours! Once you've placed your order, you will be contacted via email with the status of your order. Please note some items might not be in stock at the time of ordering.****
Below the calf, crew style is so comfy and effective in reducing pain and swelling, you won't want to wear anything else! The Performance Shock creates a beautiful line and has a slim-cut toe to look incredible on the feet in class or on stage while providing incredible comfort and support.
Below the calf profile seamless design
- No compression in the toes but does have a slim cut
- Less fabric in the toes than the Infinite
- Allows freedom to spread your toes
- Knit-in energy absorption pads in the ball of the foot AND the heel
- Easy to get on and off
- Lays comfortably with reduced compression at the opening so it does not indent the skin
- Maintains a continuous line of the leg for a seamless look…looks great onstage
- A fan-favorite style that is versatile for class, stage, convention, or on-the-go for jazz, tap, zumba, ballroom or any other dance/athletic activity you can think of!
- Some LOVE this snug hug, others find it claustrophobic
The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance (along with ALL Apolla Shock styles). Meaning the APMA says they are good for your feet!
- A massage for your feet, you won't believe the difference they make on your whole body!
- To keep strong arches, it is good to help lift them and give them support in class, and during recovery
Premium and Durable Footwear
- Patented highly-engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other dance shoe several times **** SELLING FAST! Due to the high demand, some products are now out of stock. If they show in stock, we have them on hand and will ship them out within 24 hours. Restock will be arriving over the next weeks. Call or email to reserve your pair now!**over
- We recommend you replace a pair once a year, but you may want more colors, styles, or a pair for performance and class...but you won't need to replace them through the year due to them not lasting.
Knit-in Energy Absorption
- A 2019 independent study at Ohio University showed Apolla socks reduced force.
- The padding on the ball of the foot AND the heel provides comfort for your metatarsals but is not too thick in shoes.
- Anti-microbial (they don't stink)
- Moisture-wicking (keep your feet dry)
- They are washable
- Apolla socks are anatomically correct, the is an L & R knit into the inside cuff that tells you if it is "Left" or "Right".
You don't have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you CAN wash them!
Wash with warm water in gentle cycle
- Low tumble dry
- Do NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- You will get the best results if you wash and dry your socks in a mesh bag. This will also prevent piling.
The Performance Crew is a welcome support during a long shift. The first time I tried them, I noted less fatigue and reduced foot pain after 12 hours on my feet. The Performance Crew is not just for dancers! Many thanks to the Limbers team for making access to this amazing product so easy!